This area is restricted.



Admin

Committee Meeting 5th Jun 2012

Littledown Harriers Running Club

Committee Meeting 05/06/12

 

MINUTES

Present : Steve Shuck, Janet Hooper, Lin Edwards, Gary Worsley, Kevin Dowsett, Barry Telling, Ian Noble, Peter Hellawell, Vincent Rochard

Apologies : Heather Khoshnevis

 

The meeting commenced at 19:00

 

  1. Minutes of last meeting & Matters arising.

The minutes of the last meeting were agreed.

The revised disciplinary procedures were approved by all present.

 

  1. Communication.

A discussion was held regarding the progress of the club website. Several of the committee members will be trained to make their own updates. It was also agreed that we would refresh the website with new photos on a regular basis.

Neil will be giving up his role of forwarding emails. Ade and Neil will be invited to the next committee meeting to talk through the proposed new process.

Janet to arrange for the minutes of the May meeting to be posted on the website,

now that they have been approved.

 

  1. Chairman’s Report.

No report as AGM discussion takes priority.

 

  1. Secretary’s Update.

No report as AGM discussion takes priority.

  1. Membership Secretary’s Update.

We now have 162 paid-up members including honorary and second claim.

 

  1. Treasurers Update

The bank balance has taken several big hits lately, especially with UKA fees having just been paid. We are still in a healthy position with enough cash to finance major expenses in advance.

 

  1. Track Usage.

Gary supplied feedback from the coaches meeting. The decision was to utilise the track once a month and make it a ‘club track night’.

Action : Gary/Steve to get form prepared and sent to Council

 

  1. AGM Preparation.

All committee members agreed to be placed for re-election for the coming year.

The committee may need to enlarge with some of the general committee members may be given specific roles.

The charities put forward for Charity of the Year were both accepted.

Action : Janet to contact sponsors and get details circulated to members.

Fees were discussed and will be on the Agenda for AGM.

  1. ROTQ and Bush/Forman trophy

 

The nominations for ROTQ were discussed and a decision was made.

Action : Barry to obtain award and present at earliest opportunity.

 

ROTY will be voted on by all members prior to the AGM.

Action : Barry to circulate details to members.

 

Bush/Forman trophy for the club person of the year was also decided upon with a joint vote between the coaches and the committee. To be presented at AGM.

 

  1. AOB

Christmas Party arrangements need to be made.

Peter is proposing some more social (fund raising) events in the future.

 

 

 

 

The meeting finished at 21:05

 

Next Meeting – 10th July 2012 @ 9pm

You are here:   HomeThe ClubNews StuffCommittee MinutesClub Meeting NotesCommittee Meeting 5th Jun 2012